Blueberry Dessert Crunch

I like this when I'm in a hurry or when I'm having a craving for something sweet. I really love the added crunch for textural variety. You can interchange the components with different flavors according to your own tastes. It's a very versatile treat/snack/breakfast.
Ingredients
1/2 cup fresh blueberries (41 calories)
1/4 cup Cascadian Farm Organic Cinnamon Raisin Granola* (80 calories)
1 6-oz container Yoplait Light Very Vanilla Yogurt (110 calories)

Directions
Layer ingredients or mix all together. (Yogurt is hiding on the bottom in this picture).

Total Calories: 231

2 comments:

brittanydaw said...

This is my breakfast almost daily (but with the Costco Nature's Path flax seed granola) and I use frozen blueberries--I like it with fresh, but frozen is so sweet, too!
Great blog girlie.

Anonymous said...

My fave is with Kashi Honey Almond Flax and raspberries!
Have been following Crew since the beginning and this blog is also fab!!!
you make my day, Tanner family!