This is a fun snack when I'm in a hurry. Quick and delicious!Ingredients: 1 gala apple (80 calories) 3 ounces grilled chicken (141 calories) 1 wedge Laughing Cow light cheese, any flavor (I chose creamy garlic herb) (35 calories)
I'm officially back on the "shrink me" bandwagon! And I'm loving your suggestions and recipes. I think I'm having this for lunch tomorrow and the chicken, rice, romaine salad for dinner. Thanks Megs!!! :-) (By the way - what are your thoughts on quinoa? I'm. in. love. So nutty and delish and healthy - try it for breakfast with raisins or craisins, a little fat free milk, some fake buttah and a teeny bit of brown sugar. YUM!)
I prefer naughty foods. Very naughty foods. Now I am trying to lose leftover baby weight that has been clinging to my hips for dear life for more than two years. To be successful in my journey, I know I need to eat things that don't make me cry my eyes out from boredom and deprivation.
This is a collection of my favorite low-calorie foods that keep me on track. Shrinking me. With a smile.
Asian Turkey Meatballs with Sesame Lime Dipping Sauce
1 comment:
I'm officially back on the "shrink me" bandwagon! And I'm loving your suggestions and recipes. I think I'm having this for lunch tomorrow and the chicken, rice, romaine salad for dinner. Thanks Megs!!! :-)
(By the way - what are your thoughts on quinoa? I'm. in. love. So nutty and delish and healthy - try it for breakfast with raisins or craisins, a little fat free milk, some fake buttah and a teeny bit of brown sugar. YUM!)
Post a Comment